Thank you for your commitment to oral health! The video library hosted on this website is one aspect of a larger program called Dental Steps for ME. This model integrates oral health into primary care settings in multiple ways by including oral health in every well-child visit, closing the gap on oral health literacy, intervening in dental decay early with application of silver diamine fluoride in well-child visits, integrating a dental hygienist into the primary care team, and connecting virtually to a dentist. Below you will find the full implementation guide for the Dental Steps model which provides you with a comprehensive guide to this full spectrum of medical dental integration options. Additionally, to the right, you will find an introductory video which discusses how to incorporate the video library into your practice.
Resources for Providers:
- Oral Health Video Library Marketing QR Code
- Individual Dental Steps Video Library QR Codes (all languages), by well-child visit
- Editable Sample Dental Steps Memorandum of Understanding
- Editable Sample Dental Steps Consent
- Editable Sample Dental Steps Dental Hygienist Job Description
- Editable Sample SDF Consent